Thursday, July 3, 2008

Neutrogena acne treatment and how can i get rid of acne scars fast

Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!
Vitamin A is used world wide by dermatologists as acne treatment regimen. Vitamin A strengthen skin issue of your face, and thus prevents future acne and gives you a clear skin. The lack of this vitamin also causes some mild acne condition.
Taking care of your skin is the best way to reduce pimples. Choose cleansing products that are not overly harsh and are oil-free. Wash your face after sweating heavily. For young women, the use of makeup can exacerbate acne problems, so it is a good idea to pick cosmetics that are non-comedogenic, because they do not clog pores. Never go to sleep at night without washing your face. It is also imperative that you do not squeeze or pinch zits. You may be tempted to do it, but it can lead to scarring.
galoscessccog.blogspot.com
tags: how to diminish redness of acne scaring, acne scar filler, does micro dermabrasion work for acne

No comments: