Sunday, September 28, 2008

Acne pills and birth control pills

« ...Eating healthy is so important when it comes to prevent acne successfully. Take sugar and caffeine out of your diet and add more fruits and vegetables. Eat 5 meals per day, smaller portions, if you are eating only 2-3 times a day. A lot of people seem to do that, eat 2 meals a day perhaps, and stuff themselves to the point they?re practically exploding. That is not healthy....
...My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Generally it is best to start using this type of product with only a small amount of benzoyl peroxide (less than 5.5 percent is recommended), just to see how the skin reacts; an alternative to this includes products which contain alpha hydroxy acid. As with any type of zit cream, you may need to try a few acne skin care products until you find one that will suit your skin; if nothing you use is effective then speak to your dermatologist for advice. Products that your dermatologist or doctor will recommend will only be available on prescription, they may include a course of antibiotics or topical ointments....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to clear up acne, dermatology clear for acne, how to clear acne fast

No comments: